Monday, December 22, 2014

Printable Holidays Garland Banner

Hello, everybody!

There are only couple days left until Christmas holidays which I'm so so waiting for :) I hope you, dear readers, are also excited about this holiday... I assume, all decorations are ready, and gifts are wrapped up. And today, I'd like to share a printable banner which can be like a final touch to your home decorations.

Printable Christmas banner

So you just need to download the images, print them, punch holes and attache to a ribbon. And it's ready!

There are 7 digital files in JPG format: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. Every letter is 4x6 inches. I would recommend to print them on pretty much heavy paper on laser printer for best results.

Enjoy! And happy holidays :)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...